SLIDER

DIY - Twinkel Twinkel LITTLE STAR

On Pinterest they caught my eye: the selfmade illuminated letters. Yesterday we were back in our favorite craft shop and it is no difference to the supermarkets: Christmas is coming! First I thought I'm not even done with the fall decoration. But Then I had something in mind. A beautiful large wooden star - and super - small lights we allready own. It now twinkles in Mia's room  on the windowsill. Beautiful. AND THIS IS HOW I MADE IT: First drill holes: look how many bulbs come with the fairy lights, distribute the holes optically looking  good and then mark and drill the holes. I used a drill No. 5. The back of the star has been sawed by my dear husband using a jigsaw. Then I painted. I went with black. Because Mommy loves black & white. When the paint has dried, I stuck the bulbs of the fairy  lights through the drilled holes and placed the battery compartment in the star.Done. You can, of course, also craft it with cardboard characters and use different colors.



YOU NEED:

Wooden Star // Drill // Jigsaw // Paint //Brushes // Fairy Lights

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© WHATALOVELYDAY ENGLISH • Theme by Maira G.