SLIDER

PIMP YOUR PIN BOARD


A thing everybody owns, nevertheless seldom pretty to look: at the good old cork pin board. Cork is indeed trendy right now but I love white. The Wall has been around for a year, but it had to be white, so my man had to paint it white. So far so good so what. The Wall has to be pimped. 

In DEPOT (store) I've gotten paper tape, pretty paper tape, and  the weekday buttons. I love black & white so the paper tape had to be black and white too. Of course it is entirely up to you, just pick your favourite. If your cork wall has not yet lost it's natural look, paint it white and let it dry. After the paint has dried you need the nails. Plug the nails next to the frame in the cork. The nails must protrude slightly so that you can wrap the tape around. I sticked the nails at the same distance. But you can do so as you like best. On my wall the distance between nails is about 10 cm. And then the wrapping starts with a knot on a bottom nail going criss cross upwards - some times I skipped a nail for not getting too symmetrical. The last wound end with a knot around the nail. And done! Made it look nice quickly.



YOU NEED:

1 cork pin board // white paint // nails 20 mm (if you decide on wider tape go with longer nails) // paper tape

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© WHATALOVELYDAY ENGLISH • Theme by Maira G.